Jennifer Aniston chooses real friends over John Mayer.

jennifer_aniston.jpgEven after John Mayer helped her get all that media whoring attention to her number 1 holiday movie, Marley and Me, he has been demoted to Jen’s B-List New Year’s Eve lineup. Here is more from People.
"While the couple appear to be staying in separate residences, their places are just a short drive away – and are connected by a private beach perfect for long walks at sunset.
Aniston is making a tradition of spending the holidays with the Arquettes, having spent a festive night out with them at Mastro’s Steakhouse in Beverly Hills on Christmas Eve."
So basically, if nothing better comes up, she calls John. I wonder if he will leave the Cabo strip clubs immediately when she calls? I wouldn’t. I’d make her wait. But that’s just me and I am not a nice guy. Particularly to hot starlets. I mean, I get them all the time also, John.

jennifer_aniston.jpg jennifer_aniston.jpg jennifer_aniston.jpg jennifer_aniston.jpg